Thursday, August 6, 2009

This morning I've been busy. I woke up at 12:30 and realized that I needed to go to my saxophone lesson and that I'd left my saxophone at Harlem live. I rushed to 125th and than back up to Harlem school of the arts for my sax lesson.

Then I came in to Harlem live and set up a story for Monday. I want to talk to people at the Museum of Comic and Cartoon Art(MoCCA) about how the comic book industry has changed and how It has become more commercialized because of all of the superhero movies that have been produced in recent years. The phone call to the people at MoCCA went well and they promised ti i form their manager about us and said that she'd get back to me ASAP.

I hope that we win tomorrow at the presentation because we went all the way to Staten Island and we shot some interesting stuff. I think that our reality TV show idea for the TV show will work, I mean there's plenty of office drama here every day.

Sunny is OUT...

No comments:

Post a Comment