Thursday, July 30, 2009

Teamlow


This morning went well except for the fact that we were waiting out side for Kevin to come. I wish my team could have planned better for the presentations once again i feel like me and Katheryn are the ones who do the hard work. Im only the co leader hwo never wanted to be a leader at all. I'm so exhausted and feel like the people who are getting paid should work even harder than me or help in getting things done harder and faster than me, not that im doing too gereat my sle for anything.

Im happy that selly required for us to have a story by this week or people will get terminated. I feel that every one this week has been working harder than usual though. and that everyone has done thier part for the video so far. I hope that this continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment