Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Lets get this done !

I gotta get up & go ! 
Today i received two topics that i have to research and write about. 
Thursday my recession story is due. I have to find out how it affected people and change peoples lives , me & Tia have to go do that . HARD WORK but, Im ready ! lets go ! Lol . 
Now Monday the 13th is the BIGGER story . I have to go downtown & speak to gay , bisexual , lesbian and transexuals for research. So, i definitely will be making a trip to a center called THE DOOR !! . i really have no idea what its about write now. So Im just as new to this as the person who will be reading my story. but HEY im ready to learn something new and hopefully i get some good information. I want to know how people feel when they go there. What keeps them coming back , what makes them want to go there all the time. So no PARTiES for me this weekend.
Now to make a long blog short . Lets get this done !

No comments:

Post a Comment